Monday, August 17, 2009

Some thougths about SEO

If you are developing web sites for fun and you have no real experience with them then probably you also do not have too much knowledge about SEO - search engine optimization. When I have started to implement some web sites using Grails I didn't even know that there is such thing like SEO. With the first site grails & groovy tutorials I had a luck and it was optimized good. But with second web site things to do with kids I didn't have such luck and it was optimized bad. Then I started to search what should I do to improve my rankings in google results. As it was new territory for me I needed to read some books and read about it on the Internet.

I am still not an expert but at least I know something. So if you want to jump really fast into SEO for the reason to at least reasonably improve your web site ranking I have decided to write a few simple posts I have so far.

Just follow posts tagged with SEO on this blog and you should find some useful information that will be useful for you to basically optimize your web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment